We invite you to join us!
- Teach English as a foreign language to children and teenagers.
- Join our team for a period of three – six months.
- Enjoy plenty of free time to travel and get to know our rich and warm culture.
- Acquire teaching experience in a safe and flexible environment.
- Take advantage of our FREE Spanish lessons* and plenty of practice
*Please ask more about this during your interview.
Let us guide you every step of the way:
- Must hold a valid USA or Canadian passport (No visa required)
- An assessment of the candidate’s English language proficiency may be required as part of the hiring process
- Must hold at least a high school diploma
- Must have some experience in a classroom teaching environment
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to a new culture and lifestyle
- Must pay for flight and other expenses (room and board will be covered by the school)
- Must offer personal references.